Welcome to the career site for Fairleigh Dickinson University
Welcome to our online employment service.
Position openings are posted daily.
The Careers at Fairleigh Dickinson University database displays current employment opportunities at three campuses, the Florham Campus located in Madison, New Jersey; the Metropolitan Campus located in Teaneck, New Jersey; and FDU-Vancouver located in Vancouver, British Columbia.
Assistance in applying for our postings may be directed to Pat Miller at
- To view or search for open positions, click Search Jobs link at left.
- To create an account and apply for a job, click Create Account link at left, then follow the directions.
- Click Login, and enter your username and password
This enables you to:
- Apply to new jobs without re-entering your application information.
- Review the status of positions you have applied to.
If special accommodations are needed in applying for a position, please call our Manager of Employment at (201) 692-2705.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, or protected veteran status. Fairleigh Dickinson University takes affirmative action in support of its policy to employ and advance in employment individuals who are minorities, women, protected veterans, and individuals with disabilities.
Please click on these links to view federal government posters that explain your Equal Employment Opportunity rights:
Please click on this link to view an OFCCP poster on the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision: http://view2.fdu.edu/download.aspx?id=16215